Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ovine What is?

Fav Tag:

Ovine: I really don’t know. A quick search reveals that is is something that is in reference to sheep or resembles the likeness of one. So that’s one thing that it is.

Ovine! A quick search on youtube amazingly revealed a lot of video that was dedicated to this word. I found some cute ones and other ones that I just didn’t check out.

Below you can check out a few that I found on the popular website. I must say. They really do have everything on there. So here you go. Here’s some footage dedicated to those little furry animals. One is a Monty Python clip.

Related posts:

  1. Joel Schwartzberg: "Babies" the Movie: Sure They’re Cute, But What’s the Point?
  2. UsedCarExpress.com
  3. All For Humor – The Best Source of Entertainment

0 comments :

Popular Posts